Yikes, I was interviewed on the Tandem Nomads podcast! We talked about how to write effective and inclusive content.
I was interviewed, like, right here! ⬇
Tandem Nomads was founded and is run by Amel Derragui, a business and marketing coach who helps entrepreneurs across the world take their businesses to the next level.
I’ve been listening to Amel’s podcast since 2018. Through 200+ episodes (ok I may not have listened to all 200+), she and her guests have been teaching and inspiring me to keep going. They made me feel like I could do this solopreneur thing 🙂
Speaking outside of rehearsed presentations terrifies me but Amel made me feel right at home. We chatted about
- why writing in plain language is better for your clients and audiences
- the importance of how you represent your writing visually
- how to write inclusive content for differing language abilities
Thank you, Amel and Sarah Black (member of Amel’s team and founder of Athru Communications), for this amazing opportunity!
(Eek, I advise people to speak slowly and of course that is one area I need to work on 😬)
- My interview: www.tandemnomads.com/258
- Tandem Nomads: If you are any kind of entrepreneur or freelancer, this podcast will help you. If you have a portable business and are an expat spouse, even more so!
Cover image by Tandem Nomads; my photo by Azusa Uchida.