Sign up to get writing tips and more from the blog! You’ll get updates delivered to your inbox, once a month or less. I promise I won’t spam you.
What will I get when I sign up?
Once a month (or less), you’ll get in your inbox:
- a tip or two to help you write clearly, more accessibility, and inclusively
- links to articles from around the web on plain language and communicating across cultures, accessibility, and inclusion
- updates from The Clarity Editor
Curious? Check out a sample: Thinking about design for clear communication (October 2023). (I’m still experimenting so the format is evolving. Let me know what you want to see!)
Sign up here!
What happens after I submit the form?
- After you hit the “sign up” button in the form on this page, you will get an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
- In the email, hit the button to confirm. (If you ignore this email, you won’t get the newsletter.)
- You may need to check your spam folder to get the confirmation email.
- If you have any problems signing up, please contact info@theClarityEditor.com.
- You can unsubscribe or update your details any time from the links in the email.