- help planning, writing, and editing content for your website, or
- someone to review your website content for clarity.
YOU GET content ready to be uploaded to your personal academic website.
FILE TYPES: Word, Google Docs, plain text, RTF, etc.
If you are an academic, setting up and maintaining your website may be a low-urgency project that you’ve had on your to-do list for ages.
Whether you aren’t sure what to put on it, can’t find the time or energy to get it done, or have started but would like someone to finesse it for you, I can help with your online presence.
Get in touch to discuss whether we might be a good fit for your non-fiction scholarly writing project!
- ideas/wishes on what you want for your website
- raw materials: e.g., CV, list of publications, bio, links you want to include, photos
- existing website and text, if any
(This depends entirely on your needs so we’ll agree to the outputs before starting the contract.)
- guidance on mapping out website content
- suggested edits and comments on your existing website text
- draft copy
- copyedits on your blog text (you can either give me editable text or I will put the blog post into a Word doc)
- overall clarity and consistency check for your whole site
Kindly note that this service is to help you prepare website content; it is not a design service. However, I am happy to provide feedback on your site’s presentation and usability.
Examples of past work
- Bangkok Mothers and Babies International (BAMBI) 2019 website renewal: Advised on overall structure; wrote and edited all text (my celebratory post about the launch).
- X-ZELL Inc. website update: Gave inputs to overall structure; edited text to make it more accessible (plain).
- A public-speaking training company: Reviewed their website and gave feedback on how to make their pages more inclusive and accessible.
- Families in Global Transition website renewal (in the works): Advising on overall structure; editing text.