YOU NEED: help planning, writing, and editing content for your personal academic website.
YOU GET: content ready to be uploaded to your personal academic website.
Setting up and maintaining your academic website may be a low-urgency project that you’ve had on your to-do list for ages.
Whether you aren’t sure what to put on it, can’t find the time or energy to get it done, or have started but would like someone to finesse it for you, I can help with your online presence.
- Ideas/wishes on what you want for your website
- Raw materials: e.g., CV, list of publications, bio, links you want to include, photos
- Existing website and text, if any
You’ll get (depending on your needs)
- Guidance on mapping out website content
- Suggested edits and comments on your existing website text
- Draft copy
- Copyedits on your blog text
- Overall clarity and consistency check for your whole site
Kindly note that this service is to help you prepare website content; it is not a design service. However, I am happy to provide feedback on your site’s presentation and usability.
FILE TYPES: Word, Google Docs, plain text, RTF, etc.
Examples of past work
|Completed||...Bangkok Mothers and Babies International (BAMBI) website renewal: advised on overall structure; wrote and edited all text.|
...X-ZELL Inc. website update: gave inputs to overall structure; edited text to make it more accessible (plain).
|In the works||...Families in Global Transition (renewal): advising on overall structure; editing text.|