- A bilingual “third culture kid” who knows what it’s like to translate thoughts across cultures
- Over 15 years’ work experience including editing, writing, and proofreading research and policy reports, journal articles, ebooks/books, websites, and articles for the broader public
- Worked with academia, UN organizations (UNICEF, UNDP, ILO), business professionals, and SMEs
- Enjoys collaborating with multi-language authors
- Respectful, patient, and responsible
- Motivated by the desire to support you in reaching your objective
- Holds a Master of International Affairs from Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
- Intermediate Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (UK)
- Simplicity, clarity, and logic. Those are what I aim to bring to your writing.
On 20 June 2020, I held my first webinar on editing! The participants were a small group of volunteer editors ...